WHY WORK AT EMERIO?
We are passionate and excited about what we do and it shows in our relationships with teammates and clients and the quality of our work.
Gratitude, kindness, integrity, and excellence are woven into the fabric of our company culture. We are thankful for our clients and the opportunities we have to make meaningful change in our communities.
Emerio is a place where:
- professional development is encouraged
- individual and family time are prioritized
- employees feel valued and appreciated
- kindness and generosity are the norm
- excellence is rewarded
- leadership is honest and trustworthy
- teamwork and mentorship are celebrated
- humor and fun are welcome
- diversity, equity, and inclusion are valued
- gratitude is shown often
- integrity is expected
Emerio received Top Workplace honors by The Oregonian three years in a row based solely on results from a third-party employee survey. During the survey, our staff used these words to best describe our culture:
We are building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable team and are looking for team members who are enthusiastic, dedicated, honest, flexible, and interested in growing with us. With a culture that embraces these values and a firm belief that technical skills can be taught but character and attitude can’t, we aspire to create opportunities for women and people of color at all levels of our company. We are looking for team members who embrace these values and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Take a look at our available positions or drop us a line.
We are located in Beaverton with easy access to OR217, US26, and bus lines 53 and 56. Our team enjoys free and ample car and bicycle parking and the Fanno Creek walking and biking trails that are just outside our doors.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We offer a well-rounded benefits package and awesome perks:
“Emerio’s employee-driven culture is very unique – a lot of people use those words, but few organizations manage to live them. It is always such a pleasure to visit and share in the love and caring they have for their employees. The opportunity to create company cultures that don’t conform to our societal norms helps redefine the role of businesses in our communities.”
– Nicki Pozos, The Formation Lab
- Holiday, vacation, and paid time off (PTO)
- 100% company paid premiums for health, alternative care
- Health club membership
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible work schedule
- E3 – Enrich, Engage, Empower – peer conversations around professional development
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Eligible for optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Individual Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Estate Planning
- Variety of types of projects
- Company paid professional license renewal and certification
- Professional development through in-house training and classes
- Fully stocked break room
- “Taco Thursday” and other catered lunches
- “Last Thursday” group events
- Volunteering opportunities
- TriMet pass discounts
- On-site vegetable garden
- Free car and bike parking
- Locker rooms and shower
Transparency in Coverage
Machine Readable Files: This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.