Summary: Project level CAD work requires knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or MicroStation. The CAD Technician must possess good communication skills and knowledge of jurisdictional or company CAD standards.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of boundary, topographic, and ALTA survey maps in AutoCAD Civil 3D and or MicroStation*
- On occasion, perform field duties in a technician or instrument person capacity
- Assist with construction staking calculations*
- Any other survey related tasks
- Communicate effectively with others. *
- Use network drives, email, and CAD management systems as dictated by project requirements. *
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: A One-year AutoCAD Drafting certificate and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and jurisdictional CAD standards.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of CAD software (i.e. AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or MicroStation) and network drives, email, and CAD management systems as dictated by project requirements.
Certificates and Licenses: A one-year drafting certificate and valid Driver’s License.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
After the Introductory Period of 90 days, in addition to the salary, Emerio Design, LLC would be pleased to offer:
- Vacation – 1 week (Paid Time Off – includes Sick Leave)
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage – Health Net (eligible first day of the month following 60 days of employment)
- 401K Enrollment – eligible after 90 days (3% match)
***Compensation commensurate with level of experience.
Job Type: Full-time