Job Title: Mid-level Civil Designer
Location: Beaverton Headquarters
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Possesses ability to prepare project related documents, including plan and detail sheets and estimates for bidding and construction.*
- Communicate effectively with others.*
- Coordinate effectively with agencies.*
- Use Civil3D and/or MicroStation and InRoads.*
- Proficient in Word and Excel.*
- Learns how to budget time and to manage own scope, schedule and budget for each project.
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and professional correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office; spreadsheet software; design software (i.e. Civil3D and/or MicroStation and InRoads); and internet software.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver’s License.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Send your cover letter and resume (in PDF format) to [email protected]
After the Introductory Period of 90 days, in addition to the salary, Emerio Design, LLC would be pleased to offer:
- Vacation – 1 week (Paid Time Off – includes Sick Leave)
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage – Health Net (eligible first day of the month following 60 days of employment)
- Health Club Membership
- 401K Enrollment – eligible after 90 days (3% match)